-
November 23rd, 2002, 01:47 AM
#111
Inactive Member
-
November 23rd, 2002, 02:40 AM
#112
Inactive Member
a limit to how many posts u can do within a certain amount of time like we can post once every 60 secs
-
November 24th, 2002, 07:13 AM
#113
Inactive Member
Oh, I don't think I've ever had a problem with that.
-
November 24th, 2002, 08:37 AM
#114
Inactive Member
I always see that. Its really annoying. >_<
-
November 24th, 2002, 01:31 PM
#115
Inactive Member
Same, us cbale guys must get it aloyt
-
November 25th, 2002, 08:21 AM
#116
Inactive Member
Flood control is ANNOYING... I understand that some people post really quick, but sometimes is a real pain in the ass.
Not obstant, the speed has been good for some weeks. I'd like to test speed in my board. Besides, seems that i doesn't have Flood control of any kind (or if it has it, i haven't reached it.)
-
November 26th, 2002, 02:26 AM
#117
Inactive Member
It's VERY Annoying.BUt the board is otherwise ood so we haveta put up w/it
-
November 26th, 2002, 02:33 AM
#118
Inactive Member
-
November 26th, 2002, 07:22 AM
#119
Inactive Member
Well, i'm lucky, it goes fast and i don't see it very often...
-
February 2nd, 2003, 11:05 PM
#120
HB Forum Owner
---------------------------------------------
*BUMP*! High activity today thanks to new member Yuji, return of TZ, and lots of posts by Mitsu-chan, OCB, Sizer-chan, Xellos, and the others! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 02, 2003 07:06 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks